Yes, Scent leaf to the rescue.
Rustle up a quick chili sauce with kitchen staples.
I love discovering chili and herb sauces and this Ecuadorian sauce, Aji Criollo is no exception.
Serve with plantain chips, pies, rice, basically every and anything. Thank me later.
- 1 cup scent leaves
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 spring onion, roughly chopped
- 1 - 2 green chili peppers, to taste
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- Salt, to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor or blender
- Add ½ cup of water and pulse until the ingredients are chopped
- You should get a loose consistency
- Use cilantro and parsley instead of the scent leaves
- You could use apple cider vinegar or any other gentle tasting vinegar instead of the distilled white
- Take it up, down, away by stirring into Mayo
- Sautee vegetables or stir into poached chicken. I'm going to stop now
Enjoy.[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Scent Leaf Chili Sauce – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]