Vote Nominate Kitchen Butterfly people :)! (Voting comes after nomination 🙂 Vote Nominate me – your favorite blog in the 9th annual SAVEUR Blog Awards because Nigerian food deserves all the accolades, deserves to go global, has such historical significance which the world needs to know, hear about, fall in love with.
What: The Annual Saveur Food Blog Awards
When: Now till the 25th of July, 2018
Why: Because Nigerian food deserves global acclaim, because Kitchen Butterfly does a great job of serving up the entire gamut of Nigerian culinary history, heritage, recipes, traditions, reimagined recipes and everything in between.
How: Through well-researched, well laid out, creative features, photos, illustrations, annotations and the like
What do you have to do?
Fill in your nomination here
There’s an FAQ too
I’d say Best Food Culture Blog
See the Category definitions
Need convincing? Anchors? Points of note? Check out
- My New Nigerian Kitchen Philosophy
- My Nigerian Seasonal Produce Calendar – first of its kind in West Africa, and one of a handful on the entire continent
- Creativity with fruits – Agbalumo wine anyone?
- Profiling Nigerian Tastes & Flavours
- Connecting the historical and heritage dots from Coast to Coast, Nigeria to Brazil
- Documentation of Lagos Island snacks, meat parts, cassava products
- Around the world series
So there, please go vote. Thank you x