And the winner of ‘Top of the Props’ is…..
At the end of the competition, I had a total of 67 comments. I took away 4 because 1 person didn’t want to be counted ‘in’ and 3 comments were from my friends who aren’t into blogging…leaving me with 63.
Congratulations Aoife, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll pop your box in the mail ASA….
Some top prop secrets? Here they are, a selection from the comments:
- Using giftwrap as nice backgrounds
- Ikea….hold lots of promise for some (me included!)
- Use props from your home…
- ….and collect from (extended) family….!
- Look in the remnant bins at fabric/craft stores and at secondhand stores
- Some ‘scour for mini pots and cutlery they serve inedible airplane food in for bento making props…and eco foodstalls for pretty wooden sporks’
- Dried leaves and twigs from the park
- Tea towels and place mats are super useful too
Thanks for joining in the fun!
Have a blessed ‘new’ week and join me tomorrow for some Empanadas….♥♥♥[wpurp-searchable-recipe]And the winner of ‘Top of the Props’ is….. – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]