A chance find of natural yogurt, and a gift of white Toblerone, shortly before I leave to catch a plan results in this – what I consider the discovery of the year. Well, that would be going a bit too far but I have to say this is an amazing blend.
The beauty? Plain, unsweetened yogurt – smooth, tart, cold is awesome when paired with creamy white chocolate.
So, the essentials?
- Plain, unsweetened yogurt – for the contrast with the sweet white chocolate
- White chocolate – at room temperature, crumbles better and works well with the cold yogurt
- Nuts – almond flakes rock
- Oats – to up your dietary fibre
- Dried fruit – anything from raisins to cranberries for the burst of sweet and tart
- And bananas, because they are amazing here
Truth is, you can make it up how you wish, but I love, love, love this combination.
Let’s just say I have a stash of Toblerone should the craving strike.
PS – we tried this with milk chocolate, and dark but…na, it doesn’t work as well.
What would you make up your bowl with? Share please so I can try.
BTW, this is apparently great for Bachelors, a few people have said! I don’t know. What do you think?