Here’s everything you need to get ready for World Jollof Rice Day – lessons on history, culture, controversies, essentials and more. Mark the date – August 22nd, use the #WorldJollofRiceDay.
To begin, I recommend you listen to WizKid’s Ojuelegba. Just because it is my current favourite song and because…yeah, I say so.
And then, if you are really interested in becoming an authority on Jollof, complete the following entry-level courses:
- Jollof History 101
- Cultural Significance of Jollof
- #Jollofgate: The greatest food’gate controversy
- Not quite controversial – The best Ghanian Jollof
- The Bare Essentials
- Around The World in Twelve Jollofs
- Party Rice, Revealed – The Art & Science of Stovetop Jollof
- In Diaspora – Jollof Rice
- New Developments
Much success as you learn more…